Snowmobiling is a fun and exciting family activity enjoyed by over 4 million people across the United States and Canada.
- The Economic Impact of Snowmobiling:
- United States—$26 billion annually
- Canada—$8 billion annually
- Over 100,000 full time jobs are generated by the snowmobile industry in North America. Those jobs are involved in manufacturing, dealerships and tourism related businesses.
- In Michigan, you must complete the Michigan Snowmobile Ed Course if you are between the ages of 12 to 16 and will be riding in Michigan.
- Last winter in Michigan, there were 15 confirmed snowmobile related deaths.